RED PHONE BOOTH
It is the duty of the member to know these rules and regulations and to cooperate with the staff in the enforcement thereof. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions of
membership may lead to termination of membership (without refund) at the sole discretion of Red Phone Booth.
It is Red Phone Booth’s obligation to enforce these rules and regulations.
- Your membership is effective on the date you pay, sign and are accepted as a member by management of Red Phone Booth.
- Red Phone Booth reserves the right to refuse service and access to any person.
- Membership charges are automatically processed on your anniversary date each year.
- Red Phone Booth reserves the right to amend the contract at any time.
- Memberships may be suspended or revoked for non-payment of a bill, breach of this contract, misconduct, or failure to adhere to any of the rules, regulations, and policies.
- Members are to comply with all local, state, and federal laws. No illegal substances or materials, including firearms or weapons will be put or stored in any cigar locker.
- The purpose of the lockers is to hold and store legal tobacco products and accessories (i.e. lighters, cigar cutters, etc.) No alcohol or flammable liquids (butane, lighter fluid) are allowed at any time.
- Red Phone Booth does not insure nor is responsible for any contents stored in the lockers.
- Red Phone Booth maintains a key to all lockers and reserves the right to access the lockers at any time, for any reason.